Construction and Maintenance Updates
SMART Pathway Construction Project
SMART was selected to receive a $12.6 million grant to fund its bicycle and pedestrian pathway project in Petaluma, Rohnert Park and Santa Rosa. For more information on SMART Pathways, please click here.
SMART has completed the following segments:
- Healdsburg: Front Street to Grant Street,
- Santa Rosa: Sixth Street to Guerneville Road,
- Rohnert Park/Cotati: East Avenue to Golf Course Drive.
- Rohnert Park: Sonoma Mountain Village to the Cotati SMART Train Station,
- Southwest Santa Rosa: Hearn Avenue to Bellevue Avenue, with pathway connections to Downtown Santa Rosa SMART Station.
- Novato/Petaluma: SMART Novato San Marin Station to County Line,
- Novato: Rush Creek Place to SMART Novato San Marin Station,
- Novato: SMART Novato Hamilton Station to Hamilton Parkway,
- Novato: Franklin pedestrian crossing (near Sutter Health) to Grant Street in downtown Novato (future Novato Downtown Station),
- San Rafael: North San Pedro Road to SMART Marin Civic Center Station,
- San Rafael: Merrydale Road to Mission Avenue.